Shri Vishwas Ji (Tilak Vishwas) an Indian flautist, who plays Bansuri, a bamboo flute is fortunate enough to be from a family of musicians and belongs to the land of holy Ganga river, Rishikesh (Uttarakhand). Initially Shri Vishwas started learning music from his father late Shri Amulaya Vishwas, a renowned singer for light bhajan. Later on he got brief guidance from Pandit Pankaj Suhas Ji, a disciple of Pandit Lachhu Maharaj from Banaras.
Viswas Ji renders Khayal (Gayaki-Style) and light composition (Dhun) with equal mastery as well as folk music. He is a regular performer at music concerts in Dehradun, Rishikesh, Hardwar, Delhi, Chandigarh, Dharmsala (Himachal Pradesh), Udaipur Rani Mahal, Yoga Festival and International Yoga Festival. Guru Purnima Sangeet Saptahin in Sivananda Ashram, Ramjhula, and Indian Art Fair Festival in Delhi are his most memorable performances.
Points of Excellence
1. Performed in presence of Uttrakhand Chief Minister Narayan Dutt Tiwari at Jay Ram Ashram, Haridwar.
2. Performed as a group artist in presence of President of India A P J Abdulkalam at B.H.E.L Haridwar.
3. Got a chance to play flute with Pandit Hariparsad Chaurasia in the presence of Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma and Pandit Vijay Ghate as well .
4. Performed in front of Ushtad Amjad Ali Khan and got his blessings.
5. Performed in front of Ushtad Fazal Qureshi in Delhi India Art Fair, New Delhi.
6. Perfomed in Raj Tilak of Maharaja Manwendra Shah of Tehri Garhwal.
7. He also has a deep knowledge of therapeutic music and through his excellent flute recitals he has cured many patients.